We Make Investing Easy
Two Ways to Get Started
Subscribe to the Platform
Use the Simply Investing Report & Analysis Platform to get started quickly.
- Want financial freedom?
- Want to avoid investing mistakes?
- Have no time to research the best stocks?
- Want to build and grow your passive income?
- Want to track your portfolio, and get email alerts?
Then the Simply Investing Platform is for you.
Looking to earn more for yourself and your family? Investing really can be this simple. The SI Platform provides you with:
- A list of low-priced quality stocks (great for buying)
- A list of high-priced quality stocks (great for selling or avoiding)
- Stocks with the potential for highest dividend growth and capital appreciation, helping you earn more
- The SI Criteria applied to all common stocks trading in the US and Canada
- Over 120 metrics for each stock
- Access to the most powerful and easy to use filters and search capabilities
The Simply Investing Report & Analysis Platform:
1. tracks over 6000 common stocks that trade on the NYSE, NASDAQ, and TSX
2. automatically updates stock prices and financial data once a day (end-of-day)
3. applies the SI Criteria to all stocks once a day
4. over 120 metrics are available for each stock
5. shows you which stocks to consider (Top Ranked) and which ones to avoid (overvalued)
6. updates the following pre-built 8 stock tables daily, and makes them easy to view:
- Top Ranked Stocks, stocks that achieve a 10 out of 10 in the SI Criteria
- Runners-Up Stocks, stocks that achieve a 9 out of 10 in the SI Criteria
- Dividend Stocks Undervalued, lists all dividend stocks that are undervalued
- Dividend Stocks Overvalued, lists all dividend stocks that are overvalued
- Dividend Stocks Deep Valued, lists all dividend stocks that are deeply undervalued
- Non-Dividend Stocks Undervalued, lists all non-dividend stocks that are undervalued
- Non-Dividend Stocks Overvalued, lists all non-dividend stocks that are overvalued
- Non-Dividend Stocks Deep Valued, lists all non-dividend stocks that are deeply undervalued
7. allows you to track your portfolio, view your diversification, and estimate your annual income
8. allows you to build your own stock watch list
9. allows you to create your own email stock alerts
10. allows you to receive daily, weekly, or monthly stock tables in your email inbox
11. includes basic and advanced search capabilities
12. provides a list of the DOW 30 and TSX 60 stocks (updated daily)
13. allows you to generate your stock graphs (dividends per share, low price, high price, average price, EPS)
14. allows you to compare stocks side-by-side
15. shows you immediately which stock fails which of the 10 SI Criteria, the values are in bold, and the cells are highlighted
16. each table shows you the SI Criteria definition
17. provides you with more than 20 years of historical stock data
18. allows you to customize your stock tables: you can add/hide/move columns, you can sort columns, perform advance searches
19. includes guidelines for building your stock portfolio
20. includes 18 video tutorials to demonstrate the features on the Platform
21. includes a comprehensive FAQ section
22. includes this data and more for each stock:
- dividends paid since
- consecutive years of dividend increases
- consecutive years of EPS increases
- 5-year, 10-year, 15-year, 20-year average dividend growth
- 5-year, 10-year, 15-year, 20-year average EPS growth
- Graham Price
- PEG Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- ROA, ROC, ROE
- P/CF, P/FCF, P/S
- undervalued (priced low), or overvalued (priced high) status for both dividend and non-dividend stocks
23. Zero advertising
24. 17 video tutorials guide you through all the features
14-day Free Trial
- Credit card not required
- Limited to sample database of 15 stocks
- No access to My Alerts, My Watchlist
- No access to My Stocks, Email Lists
- US stocks NASDAQ, NYSE
- Canadian stocks TSX
- Access to all features
- Over 120 metrics for each stock
Buy the Course
This course is the fastest and easiest way to learn how to obtain financial freedom through dividend investing.
- Set yourself on the road to financial freedom today
- Learn at your own pace – at home or on the go
- Get simple step-by-step instructions to ensure the best and safest investing
- Focus on stable dividend paying stocks
Get everything you need to learn to invest on your own and quickly build your own stream of growing passive income.
Looking to earn more for yourself, your family, and your children?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to invest safely and earn more
- Maximize your returns and reduce your risk
- Invest without depending on mutual fund salespeople
- Know the best investment stocks to buy and when they are priced low
- Quickly start earning passive income that grows every year
- Simply Investing Course
includes 10 Modules (27 Lessons)
- SI Platform-Lite ($900 value)
access to 21 years of stock data
- SI Platform-Full ($45 value)
includes 1 month free access
- Simply Investing Reference Guide
includes How-to Section and Q&A
- Simply Investing Spreadsheet ($195 value)
use to evaluate stocks and apply the 12 Rules
- Includes the free SI Stock Portfolio Tracker ($195 value)
use it to track your investments and dividends
- Bonus Modules ($400 value)
includes 4 video modules
- Money Back Guarantee
30 day money back guarantee
- Lifetime Access to Course
includes any future updates
- Everything in the Basic Package
includes everything from the Basic Package
- SI Platform-Full ($90 value)
includes 2 months free access
- Lifetime Access to Forum ($500 value)
a place for Q&A
Registration is Now Closed
- Everything in the Value Package
includes everything from the Value Package
- SI Platform-Full ($270 value)
includes 6 months free access
- Live Q&A Group Calls ($1000 value)
Do-it-yourself investing made easy.
If you are not satisfied with the Simply Investing Course, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase with your reason and we will happily provide you with a 100% refund.
What will I learn from this course?
You will learn how to invest for yourself by yourself in order to maximize your returns and minimize your risk. Value Investing is a simple strategy that allows you to buy great company shares at sale prices. This course will show you how to find those shares at those prices. Stop wasting money on fees, MERs, and commissions and take charge of your investments. Learn how to do it yourself in a few easy steps. As a value investor you will be able to maximize the return on every hard earned dollar you invest. The Simply Investing Course will empower and inspire you to achieve your own financial success.
Are you teaching day trading?
No, this is not a day-trading course. Day trading is very risky and we do not recommend it. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, value investing is a strategy that works over time to reduce your risk and increase your returns. The average holding period for value stocks is 5 years or more.
How much time and effort do I have to spend?
Not much. After completing the course you will be able to start right away. Applying the concepts of dividend value investing takes as little as 15-25 minutes every few months (or when you are ready to invest). We understand everyone is busy, and you don't want to spend hours and hours reviewing company data. My course teaches you how to focus on the important stuff and get on with the rest of your life.
Is this difficult to learn and implement?
Value investing is not at all difficult to learn. In fact the course makes it easy for anyone to understand and use value investing. You don't need a degree in finance, economics or accounting in order to apply the principles of value investing. I explain value investing in plain English, making it easy for you to understand in a few simple steps. It's so simple a 9 year old could do this, and both my kids started investing at the age of 9.
Still Need More Answers?
We welcome your comments and questions, feel free to contact us using the form below.