Can You Retire On Dividends Alone?
Yes you can you achieve financial independence and retire on dividends alone. However it requires some planning and investing intelligently.
I’d like to share a blog post Dividend Growth Investor wrote about a year ago discussing the concept of retiring on dividends. Dividend Growth Investor writes about the 5 important rules to follow in order to live off dividends:
- Focus on companies that have a long history of paying dividends and raising dividends
- Buy stocks when they are undervalued
- Ensure that the company can afford to payout the dividends from strong earnings
- Invest in financial healthy companies with strong sales, and a lasting durable competitive advantage
- Build a diversified portfolio of stocks
Click here to read the complete article.
Did you enjoy reading this article? If so, I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter and have these articles delivered via e-mail once a month…and it’s free!